My Colour Book

Made the Choice

In a post long ago, I write “life is nothing, unless you make something out of it.” Now, with a lot more things happening in my life, I feel like bring it out again but in 3 simple words;

“Life is undefined”

We make choices each day; those choices define how life will be not the other way round. People tend to say they regret certain stuff in their lives. But made not regret for it’s a choice fundamentally, make the right one.
Every day, challenging yourself to a choice, either to be happy/ positive or sad/ negative. In this sense God have already decide our life, for man will always be certain to make the choice to be positive. But God give us free will too, more than frequent man made own selves angry and negatively, they start to view life as troublesome, annoying, they blame life, they blame God.
You are the one who define your own life, define it well.

To friends who lost someone dear to them, hold on and you will see the light out from the cloud, because I know you will treasure even more of what life have to offer.

To friends who are facing obstacles, life is not a destination but a journey; you can choose to take a lot of different paths, it does not matter which as long as it come positively.

I for now am excited yet confuse, I making a choice to see the sun and not just the sunlight out of the horizon. I hope the sun will smile upon me, without hope or fear; patient may be my greatest need now for time is my adversary. Time will tell all, I will just need to wait. I hold on to faith and trust.

When fate cross, it a junction that may not meet again, it either go down the same path or just diverge. I want to walk down the path, in which the sun lit.
And just smile in her presence.

Labels: , ,